I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade.Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when you sign in for more, you get bupkis.
Tried out the whole reviewing new tools. , they send a screw extractor; 3 bits (#0-#2) no different than any other along with a keychain and a patch as well as a "how to" write your review. That's where it ends You think your getting involved, pay a little more, lifetime membership, get some extra tools, help someone else out. Ha!
It all ends after a single trinket. Now I've finally turned all my hobbies and handiwork into my very own business.
And yes wood, enginuity, and recycling is the deal.And a much better one that some of the malarkey HC of A magazine puts out.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Handyman Club Of America Life Membership
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I am more beautiful than these bimbo spoiled celebrities You hav 'nt seen every women in the world I am very beautiful and you act as if these are the only beautiful women..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto..."
- "I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review. Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it. Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."