I joined a lifetime membership with Handyman Club of America well over 12 years ago.I have not receive my magazines in a very long time (well over a year).

I am still around and life time should mean life time. How do I get my magazines? Not only am I missing anything new coming out I am missing information I use to complete my home projects. Every thing was fine at first.

I was even given some small items to review and that stopped a really long time ago.

If this company is not going to honor their subscription holders they should at least notify them and give an option for another magazine.Really disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of handyman club of america membership from Handyman Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Handyman Club Of America to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Handyman Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Handyman Club Of America?

Comments